EASY UPCYCLING IDEA FOR DENIMLOVERS
This turban headband provide options from a day at work to a jaunt on the beach or a lazy Sunday brunch in the park. This is an easy sewing project that will stand awesome as an handmade gift for a friend or yourself! You”ll pull off this DIY in no time.
TO MAKE THIS DENIM HEADBAND YOU WILL NEED
- This Kinsu downloadable pattern
- 1 pair of jeans ready to be upcycle head to this post to learn how
- Elastic tape
ABOUT THIS PDF PRINTABLE PATTERN
- It’s printable in US letter format
- It’s in black and white
- The instruction are in french and english
- Theres is 4 pages to print
- It’s available for personal use or commercial license
HEADBAND VIDEO TUTORIAL
- STEP 1 – Reuse a pair of lt. weight jeans.
- STEP 2 – Download our pattern.
- STEP 3 – Trace and cut.
- STEP 4 – Overlay each pieces right side in and sew from one corner the other.
- STEP 5 – Turn both pieces right side out.
- STEP 6 – Cross the two pieces in the center of each.
- STEP 7 – Cut a piece of 10 cm elastic. The elastic need to be 4 cm wide .
- STEP 8 – Fix the elastic at each edge of each pieces.
- STEP 9 – Insert 1 cm of the elastic in each of the remaining ends then turn the seam allowance inward and topstitch.
SHARE YOUR WORK
I am SO curious to see your finished product! Share your work @kinsu_atelier #denimupcycler